This week is packed with water play, educational play activities, a super-fun playdate theme and more - all from your favorite bloggers!
This week-by-week resource is neatly organized and printable. To make the calendar even more helpful to you, each day contains a live link. Just click on the calendar below, then click on a daily link and you’ll be taken right to the featured post!
Here’s how our Summer Calendar works:
- Each week we’ll release a new selection of fun activities, helpful tips and more!
- We’ll help you remember and celebrate important dates and holidays
(like National Ice Cream Day, of course)!
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included this week:
- Camp Sunny Patch Session 3: Splish Splash Boom
- Nature Walk with Alphabet Rocks
- Creative Play Quick Tip: Keeping Games Fresh!
- Val’s Crafty Corner: Balancing Butterflies
- How to Host a “Let’s Have a Ball” Playdate!
- (More!) Tricks for Developing Language through Play
- Chalk It up as Fun!
We hope your family enjoys the second half of summer!
~Your friends at Melissa & Doug