This Toy Fair 2014 recap post is brought to you by Melissa & Doug, written by our Blog Ambassador Amy Mascott.
Melissa & Doug unveiled a ton of really awesome new products this year at Toy Fair.
Check out our behind-the scenes look at Toy Fair, 2014:
Like many of their classic toys, a number of their new products pack a powerful punch–they’re fun to play, kids will love them, and they yield big payoffs for skill-building.
Though it was very difficult to not choose 50 new toys as my favorites, my 5 favorite Melissa & Doug toys are:
- Lock & Roll Rescue Truck Garage: A take-along garage that helps develop fine motor skills and creative play? Love it.
- Sticker Sets: Puffy Sticker Activity Books and Reusable Sticker Pads are both so fabulous for getting kids’ brains moving and creative juices flowing!
- Puzzles: Lots of new puzzles over here, with Peek-Through Puzzles, Stacking Chunky Puzzles, and more choices for jigsaws!
- Simply Crafty Kits: All-inclusive kits that include pre-cut masks, purses, tiaras, or frames let kids create beautiful, 3D art!
- On the Go Activity Books: More all-inclusive kits that are small, compact, and perfect for bringing fun anywhere and everywhere!
I also love, love, love the K’s Kids Cloth Books and Mess-Free Glitter. Cannot wait for you to see them!
Want some more shots of our Toy Fair experience? Check it out:
Stop by and follow these great educational Pinterest boards:
- New Toys | Melissa & Doug
- Story Time | Melissa & Doug
- Battery Free | Melissa & Doug
- Melissa & Doug Blog Ambassadors | Melissa & Doug
Hang with Amy over at teachmama.com for more cool, super-sneaky ways to throw in some learning in the name of fun or join her at we teach–a forum for parents and teachers to connect, share ideas and grow–no matter the classroom. Or tweet with her (@teachmama), pin with her or chat with her on Facebook!
See all Blog Ambassador posts by Amy →