We’re sharing 30 game, craft, and activity ideas from our June Calendar and 31 ideas from our July Calendar to give you 61 “Summer Fun” ideas contributed by our community of professional bloggers — all collected in one easy place.
Quickly SCAN the list, PICK an activity, & GET TO IT. You’ll be connecting, laughing, and learning with your little ones in no time!
Beat boredom and summertime “brain drain” with the featured picks below. Or get links to all 61 activities here:
Soak up the sun with OUTDOOR PLAY ACTIVITIES!
- Get Movin’ with 6 Great Outdoor Games
- Set Up an Outside Sensory Learning Table
- Try These Easy Sidewalk Games to Play Today
Prep for PICNICS, ROAD TRIPS, & ADVENTURES!
- How to Have the Best Picnic Ever
- Read our Summertime “ON the GO” Travel Tips
- Host a “Let’s Have a BALL” Playdate
Avoid the “Summer Slide” with SNEAKY BRAIN GAMES!
- Simple Summertime Science Lessons for Kids
- Making Math Fun: Play a Family Game of “Shut of the Box”
- Secret Service Day: A Lesson in Kindness
- At-Home Snack Bar for Counting and Money Practice
Try craft projects on RAINY DAYS!
We’d love to know what YOUR favorite activities were from our Summer Fun Calendar!
Share your crafting success stories (or funny mishaps), photos of your kids doing our activities, or any helpful feedback you may have. We’ll be sharing many of your experiences with our community on Facebook over the next few weeks!
We’d also like to give special thanks to our amazing bloggers who contributed their creative ideas to this year’s Summer Fun Calendar series:
Allison: No Time for Flash Cards
Amy: Teach Mama
Joyce: Childhood Beckons
Julie: A Year with Mom & Dad
Katie: Live. Craft. Eat.
Marnie: Carrots Are Orange
Melissa: Fireflies & Mud Pies
Rebecca: A Beautiful Ruckus
Stacy: Kids Stuff World
Tiffany: Peanut Blossom
Valerie: Inner Child Fun
Zina: Let’s Lasso the Moon
We truly hope all our bloggers and readers enjoyed this year’s Summer Fun Calendar series as much as we did. Thanks for tuning in each week!
And remember to share your stories and pictures on Facebook or Instagram. . . We’re following along!