Even the gloomiest of days can be brightened with a few crafts, some imaginative play, and lots of laughter! That’s why we collaborated with our creative friends at Highlights again – this time to bring you The Ultimate Rainy-Day Activity Book: Part of our month of Rainy-Day fun! (If you haven’t seen our Rainy-Day Pinterest giveaway, you can check it out here.)
In the activity book you’ll find crafts, puzzles, games, and more from Melissa & Doug, Highlights and our fantastic Blog Ambassador Val (Inner Child Fun). Consider it your “go-to-guide” every time you hear the dreaded words: “I’m bored!”
- 7 playtime tips for surviving rainy days
- How to go camping…indoors!
- 5 easy rainy-day crafts
- 3 creative play prompts to jump-start your child’s imagination, and
- 3 printables containing rainy day puzzles and games the whole family will enjoy.
* Plus, as a bonus, we’ve included a quick “Spring Weather” lesson to help your child understand certain changes in weather!
For more fun activities you can enjoy indoors- and out- be sure to check out our collaborative Pinterest board with Highlights – “Rainy Day Fun”!