Baby, it’s cold outside! Here’s a quick and easy sensory craft that kids can complete while Mom or Dad makes some real hot chocolate to warm up the family!
- Hot Chocolate Mix or Powdered Chocolate Milk Mix
- Hot Chocolate Printable
- Child-Safe Scissors
- Cotton Balls
- Download and print out our Hot Chocolate printable.
- Cut out mug design.
- Color-in the mug using markers, crayons, or pencils.
- Liberally apply glue (glue sticks work best for this) to the top of the mug.
- Sprinkle with hot chocolate mix (or chocolate milk mix) over glued area and shake off excess.
- Cut out marshmallows.
- Liberally apply glue and then sprinkle sugar over that area. Shake off excess.
- Glue marshmallows to the top of the hot chocolate.
- Pull apart a cotton ball until it is loosely held together and wispy.
- Top your hot chocolate with “whipped cream” by gluing the cotton ball on top!
- Let dry.
Enjoy this deliciously scented craft!