CONGRATULATIONS! The WINNER IS:
Submitted on 2010/11/02 at 3:32 pm
She wrote: “I love all the food sets, but I think the pizza is next on my list”
One Lucky Person is Going to Win
Our Deluxe Puppet Theater And 3 Puppets!
It’s always show time! This wooden puppet theater has been designed with a sturdy, non-tip base and plenty of room inside for a puppeteer or two! The stylized theatrical graphics and plush, velvety curtains will inspire creativity and expression in any child. Including a clock with movable hands and a chalkboard panel for playbill information, it’s a stage just awaiting imagination! $89.99 to Buy Our Deluxe Puppet Theater
We are offering one lucky reader our Deluxe Puppet Theater AND their choice of 3 HAND PUPPETS!
ENTER Thru November 18, 2010 at Midnight EDT
**How to Enter**
A. Mandatory Entry
You must submit this entry. Just head on over to MelissaAndDoug.com and come back and tell us (with a comment) one other product your little one would love to have.
- How to leave a comment
Click here > Add Your Comment according to our entry instructions (above) > then Click “Submit.”
- That’s all you have to do to enter! We’ll make it even easier…copy and paste the beginning of your comment from right here: ONE OTHER TOY I’D LOVE TO HAVE IS
B. Extra Entries
Not valid without the mandatory entry.
- Tweet this contest. You can do this 1 time a day for 1 daily entry through 11.18.10
- Join the Melissa & Doug Newsletter for 5 entries (leave 5 comments that say Joined Newsletter #1, Joined Newsletter #2 and so on until you submit 5 entries.)
- Already Receiving Our Newsletter? Receive 5 entries (leave 5 comments that say Receive Your Newsletter #1, Receive Your Newsletter #2 and so on until you submit 5 entries)
- “Like” Us on Facebook for 2 entries (leave 2 comments saying We Like You on Facebook)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back here for 5 entries. Send us the link in 5 separate comments.
- Subscribe to our Blog for 5 entries. (leave 5 comments that say Now Following Blog #1, Now Following Blog #2 and so on until you submit 5 entries.)
- Already Subscribed to Our Blog? Receive 5 entries (leave 5 comments that say Following Your Blog #1, Following Your Blog #2 and so on until you submit 5 entries)
- Follow Melissa & Doug on Twitter: @MelissaAndDoug for 1 entry.
- Already Following Us on Twitter? Tell us for 1 entry.
- Bookmark this post on Delicious for 1 entry.
- Favor Melissa & Doug on Technorati for 1 entry.
- Digg this Post for 1 entry.
- Make a Purchase at www.MelissaAndDoug.com for 5 entries. Send us the order number in 5 separate comments.
- Are you an affiliate? Tell us for 5 entries. (become an affiliate here)
- Entries for this giveaway will only be accepted thru 11.18.2010 at midnight EDT.
- Comments that are not properly submitted (ie., You don’t include an item you’d love to have in your entry) will be deleted and not included in the final drawing.
- If you do not enter the proper amount of comments (ie., You join the newsletter but only submit 1 entry) it will not be corrected. It is up to the entrant to submit the correct number of entries to be included in the final drawing.
- The winner is picked using random.org and will be chosen within 48 hours after the drawing deadline. The random number generated will be matched to that same comment number to determine the winner. Winner’s entry, date, and time will be posted here on our blog. Additionally, the winner will be contacted directly through email.
*Each entry needs it’s own comment. Unfortunately, we can not accept combined entries as more than one entry. For example, sending in one entry that says you blogged and tweeted about this post and that you’d love to have the cupcakes set will only count as 1 entry.
Make sure you receive all your entries by doing the following:
-Comment once for each entry point. That means you will comment 5 times for 5 entries when you blog about this post AND comment 1 time for the tweet AND comment 1 time for the item you’d love to have.
Comments will not post immediately. They are moderated before they are posted. This can take a few minutes to 24 hours depending on the volume of comments.
ENTER Thru November 18, 2010.